Mancozeb is a trusted protectant fungicide that controls a wide range of diseases, including rust, petal blight and downy mildew, on apples, vegetables, flowers and turf.
- Controls a wide range of fungal diseases
- Use on apples, vegetables, flowers, turf
- Safe to use on mangoes against anthracnose
- Suitable for petal blight on azaleas
- Pack Size: 100g
- Active Constituents: 750g/kg Mancozeb
How To Apply:
Dilute 15g per 10 litres of water. The Chemspray spoon holds 3grams. Complete spray coverage is essential for optimum results. The withholding period is 14 days for lettuces, and 7 days for all other vegetables and fruit. Consult the pack for full details.