- Unique fertiliser manufactured from enriched composted manure
- Provides essential nutrients for plant growth in natural form to encourage healthy active growth
- The granular form breaks down slowly, releasing the nutrients to provide sustained growth for up to 3 months
- Organically enriches and improves the health of soil.
- Ensures good quality flowers and fruit and promotes deep flower colour & healthy foliage
- Easy to spread on gardens and lawns and because of its gentle organic base formulation will not burn. Therefore there is no need to water it in immediately.
- Low odour
- Pack Size: 20Kg
How To Use:
Flower and vegetable beds. Spread 100g of KikStart per square metre prior to planting. Apply a further 100g per square metre every 6-8 weeks. General garden use. Apply 100g per square metre around the drip line of the foliage. Apply three or four times a year. Apply 50g per square metre for native shrubs and sensitive species such as azaleas. Fruit Trees. For immature trees apply 200g per metre of tree height. Repeat applications three times a year. For mature trees apply 4kg per tree. Lawns. Apply 200g per square metre. For full details see bag.